Random thoughts from flyover country

Sunday, June 23

More updates - health and work

On March 6th I passed the one year anniversary of my prostate surgery and am still doing well and cancer-free. Back in January, I got tired of my increasingly sedentary lifestyle which my work seemed to encourage. An eleven hour shift controlling access to a secure facility doesn't do much other than develop powerful muscles that allow you to sit for long hours without tiring. I started climbing stairs on my breaks. As of this week I'm climbing 13 stories twice in the  morning and walking back down. I walk down 20 stories twice in the afternoon. I'm not on the shape I want yet, but I'm  getting there.

Also, we had another round of qualifications, and I scored 100% again. Not bad for an old fat man with a revolver.

ECS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls need not apply. Watch your language.