Random thoughts from flyover country

Thursday, January 31

Overdue Update!

Sorry, folks, but I was kinda busy at work last month and this month, so I neglected to update my prostate cancer recovery. During my last check-up, I'm still at 0.0 PSA level. (Cue: wild cheering masses)

Guys, this is important. Once you get into your 40's, or if you notice a change in your urinary patterns even before that, ensure that your primary care physician is checking your PSA levels, and providing you the results. If your PCP refuses to do this, get another doctor! There are all sorts of treatment options if you get diagnosed with prostate cancer as I was, but, if you don't know you have it, your options will be even more limited.

Stay strong, stay healthy.

ECS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls need not apply. Watch your language.